It’s that time again! Grand Rapids VegFest 2017 will be held Sunday, September 17 from 10 AM - 5 PM at the DeltaPlex Arena (2500 Turner Ave. NW).
Enjoy vegan food trucks, cooking demos, free samples, family fun, and more! Get those phones ready for lots of plant-based selfies! And don’t forget to tag us at #vegoutkzoo for a chance to have your photo featured on our site.
This year’s speakers, panelists, and pigs:
- Dr. Joel Kahn, America’s Healthy Heart Doc
- Kerrie Saunders, MS, LLP, PhD
- Dave Johnson, MD
- Michele Fife Yoga & Ayurveda
- Ziggy the Traveling Piggy
- Rachel Hipp of Sanctuary Moon
Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. You can order here.
Photo: Courtesy of Grand Rapids Veg Fest